This Adapter Module is able to convert a JSON message into XML and vice versa.
XML -> JSON
- no further parametrization is necessary
JSON -> XML
- a root node can be added (if not existing in the JSON) to the XML document
- an XML namespace can be added (to an existing or a configured) root node
- invalid XML element names are being escaped with an underscore, e.g.
- “64×64” => <_64x64>
- “start&stop” => <start_stop>
- Deploy the SCA/EAR file provided by Whitepaper InterfaceDesign using NWDS/JSPM/SUM/Telnet
- Check if the deployment was successful in JNDI browser (NWA -> Troubleshooting -> Java -> JNDI Browser) It should appear under Folder WHINT with name DynamicQueueWriter
- works with SAP PI 7.1 and higher versions
- Add the Adapter Module in the Module Processor (Sender or Receiver Channel)
- Name: WHINT/JSONConverter
- Type: Local
- mode = json2xml / xml2json
- root = Name of the root node (if the JSON message does not provide any)
- namespace = Adds an xml namespace to the root node
A JSON Message is sent from an AWS SQS Queue, converted into XML and forwarded to an SFTP Server.
- Send JSON Message (here manually) into an AWS SQS Queue:
2. Channel Configuration (AWS_SQS Sender Channel)
3. The WHINT AWS SQS Adapter on SAP PI/PO is picking up the message and converting into XML:
4. The XML namespace is shown in the Message Monitor: