Looking for standard SAP interfaces?
There is a lot of interfaces and integration content available which you can use for your implementation project using SAP Process Orchestration (SAP PRO) / SAP Process Integration (SAP PI) or SAP HANA Cloud Platform, integration service (SAP HCI).
Here is an overview:
- SAP API Business Hub – OData/REST and Web Services/SOAP: https://api.sap.com
- SAP Content Hub – Integration Content (for HCI and PRO) provided by SAP and Partners: https://cloudintegration.hana.ondemand.com/
- SAP App Center – Integration Content provided by SAP and Partners: https://www.sapappcenter.com/
- Enterprise Services Workplace – Enterprise Services and BAPIs: http://es-workplace.sap.com
- SAP Best Practices Explorer – Integration Content as Best Practice or Rapid Deployment Solution also covering S/4HANA : https://rapid.sap.com/bp/
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) Web Services
- IDocs however are not listed in any catalog
SAP API Hub
SAP Content Hub
SAP App Center
Enterprise Services Workplace
SAP Best Practices Explorer
- You have to see in your WE60 or in SAP Help which IDoc might fit for your needs. Please consider that IDocs are not delivered by SAP anymore since 2003…