This BPM process collects (aggregates) messages for a system and then (after 5 minutes collecting) forwards them to a receiver (system/partner). It is a generic process that can collect any XML data (not only IDocs) and forward it to a receiver.
- SAP Process Orchestration 7.3 EHP 1
- SAP Process Orchestration 7.4
- SAP Process Orchestration 7.5
- Deploy the SCA file provided by Whitepaper InterfaceDesign using NWDS/JSPM/SUM/Telnet
- Import the TPZ file provided by Whitepaper InterfaceDesign into ESR
- ICO/iFlow 1 (Sender to BPM): Map your single message XML to the generic XML Structure and define the correlation under which the messages have to be aggregated (e.g. receiver partner id, vendor number, order number, …)
- ICO/iFlow 2 (BPM to Receiver): Map the aggregated message XML to the final target structure before sending it to the receiver